Provide support to the NS Engineering Documentation TL; Project Teams and Operations and Maintenance.
Essential criteria & qualifications:
- Ensure HSE and Policy requirements are adhered to.
- Budgetary oversight of Engineering Documentation positions.
- Key stakeholder and gate keep of EDDI (Engineering Drawing & Document Information)
- Manage PSI engineering documentation complying with PSM.
- Provides direction and guidance to contractors, documentation professionals, engineering personnel and project leads.
- Provides training as needed to ensure that deliverables meet documentation requirements.
- Provides guidance and direction to fab and construction site documentation professionals, as required.
- Closeout of Technical Management of Change (MOC).
- Gate keeper of Alaska’s Site Technical Practices revision control and hosting.
- Oversight of As-built and MEL processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all Engineering Disciplines and Engineering Documentation teams both verbally and in writing.
- Understand business objectives and desired outcomes.
- Demonstrate a shared commitment to team and the organization
- Experience in concurrent engineering practices.
- 10+ years of relevant engineering document control experience
- Strong data management, organizational and analytical skills
- Must be detailed orientated with ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft software