Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
IPC 610 –A-610 certification preferred. Knowledge of RCM Remote Control Module assembly experience is a plus.
The employee should be a high school graduate and have two to five years' experience in electronic/mechanical assembly. Must be able to apply working technical knowledge to assemble complex electronic and mechanical components. Must also assist technicians in the installation, setup, checkout, repair, and modification of electronic assemblies.
This position is for the fabrication and assembly of Remote Control Modules for the URS Lighting Kit, Motion Detector (LKMD) System. It requires expertise in assembling complex electronic and mechanical components. The work affects the effectiveness and reliability of the electronic and mechanical equipment components.
1. Using a variety of power and hand tools, performs a variety of complex electronic and mechanical assembly operations involving some precision on the basis of completed sample models, drawings, wire lists, point-to-point layouts, and operational sequence sheets.
2. Mounts components or printed circuit cards, fabricates cables, and assists in building assemblies using models or drawings;
3. Uses various chemicals to clean, prepare, protect, and encapsulate items;
4. Makes minor procedural decisions in work within established guidelines;
5. Assembles mechanical devices and parts.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
URS Corporation - 12 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...