The Assistant Director of Nursing is a registered professional nurse with progressive administrative experience who supports Clinical Nurse Managers of assigned care centers to fulfill responsibilities for overall management of hospital and patient care services on assigned shifts.
1. Ability to assess situations, set priorities and utilize resources.
2. Communications and interpersonal skills to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
3. Demonstrates flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
4. Oriented to consumer satisfaction.
5. Ability to use basic data entry and retrieval systems, and to be familiar with nursing care hours the acuity trends for the nursing units.
6. Physical stamina, dexterity, visual and aural acuity to respond quickly to emergency situations and to perform within parameters of position.
7. Demonstrates the following minimum requirements:
a. Licensure: New York State License with current registration.
b. Education: Baccalaureate Degrees in Nursing, Master's Degree preferred.
c. Experience: Minimum of three years of progressive nursing leadership experience demonstrating solid management abilities.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds.
Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.
Mount Sinai Medical Center - 20 months ago
Mount Sinai Medical Center