etweiler Family Medicine is looking to add a CRNP to its team. We are a financially-stable, entrepreneurial practice that has been in the community for 38 years - we are not owned by a hospital or other group. The position available will involve direct patient care and will be a blend of in-office hours, self-directed nursing home hours, and house calls. If working in a few different environments (office, nursing home, and house calls) with a semi-flexible schedule sounds appealing to you, please inquire for more details. Evening and weekend hours are minimal. An interest in geriatrics is important.
In addition to the services offered by a traditional Family Practice, we're involved with additional lines of business including:
Here´s a little information about the compensation and benefit package we offer:
- We have an on-site, practice-owned pharmacy
- Were involved with a variety of clinical trials and have an on-site clinical trial coordinator
- We have an on-site, practice-owned laser and aesthetic center with employed aesthetician
- We offer a variety of occupational medicine services including workers comp, FAA pilot exams, vaccine clinics, pre-employment physicals, etc.
Please visit our website at http://www.detweilerfamilymedicine.com to learn more about us!
- Above-average base salary with lucrative, RVU-based bonus program
- PPO health insurance for family with no cost-share on the premium
- Employer-paid disability insurance
- 401k with 3% company match
- Paid time off includes 3 weeks vacation, 1 week CME, and 8 company holidays
- Employment-based expenses including malpractice, CME, dues & subscriptions paid at 100%
- 1:7 call phone only
- No hospital work
No advertising or recruiting firms please.
- 4 years ago - save job