Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Marketing/Corporate Services
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepared Date: 10/11
Provide customer service and administrative support for personal lines agents, partners, and customers.
- Talks with customers by phone or in person in order to collect potential quote information, assist with existing policy information, make changes to or cancel existing policy coverage
- Documents all phone or in person conversations with customers for accurate records keeping
- Assists agents in the completion and follow-up document collection of all issued policies
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records
- Is able to quote and sell a personal lines policy through available carriers using market knowledge and experience to determine correct placement and type of coverage
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated person for investigation
The ASI Culture and Benefits
- High school diploma or equivalent; or one to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of internet and word processing software preferred
- 440 license required
The ASI Culture is like no other. While ASI stands for "American Strategic Insurance," we also believe it stands for "Attitude, Speed and Innovation." It is through these principles we plan our day and measure our success. This can be seen through the way our team members interact with each other, the fan letters from our agents and customers, to our success during a time where other companies have struggled.
ASI offers outstanding benefits, such as 100% employer-paid PPO health insurance for employees, 6% matching on our 401k retirement plan, PTO leave, employer-paid life insurance, and much more!
We are a drug-free, smoke-free workplace. Prior to accepting a position offered at ASI, candidate must consent to pre-employment drug testing. Any offer of employment extended is contingent upon the results of the drug test.
American Strategic Insurance - 2 years ago