The Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager at McKay-Dee Hospital is responsible for serving as a strong leader who ensures the labor and delivery department, under their responsibility, delivers extraordinary care through implementation of clinical and service initiatives; by effectively creating physician and employee relationships that engage them in achieving the hospital’s objectives of a collaborative, team-centered approach to patient care; through ensuring the hospital is financially strong and operationally efficient; supports and works closely with the Women and Children's Services Director and Chief of Obstetrics in his/her responsibilities to the community, staff, and physicians.
This position is responsible for providing management and oversight of daily Nursing activities in the Labor and Delivery department. He/she will work in partnership with Nursing leadership and other facility management and departments to ensure the provision of optimal patient care, attainment of financial goals, and development of leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- RN License required.
- Leadership/supervisory experience.
- Two or more years clinical experience.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers.
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Standing, Walking.
- Three or more years of management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Master's Degree or higher.
- Five or more years of Labor and Delivery nursing experience.
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 19 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...