1. Coordinate the acquisition of data and market intelligence, adjusting the base statistical forecast with promotions and other market intelligence from Sales and Marketing.
2. Manage the process of field sales forecasters making adjustments to the demand plan in APO.
3. Utilize/Manage the use of SAP APO as the demand planning enabling tool – including support of field users, maintenance of security, and driving systems issues to resolution.
4. Create, analyze and fine tune base statistical forecasts. Develop causal models to predict sales using various predefined statistical models. Develop time series/lifecycle models to predict sales.
5. Participate in the monthly forecast meetings with all stakeholders as required.
6. Assist in the ongoing development and maintenance of demand planning processes and systems to improve forecasting accuracy.
7. Deliver APO training and provide systems support as required for the Commercial Sales and regional supply teams.
8. Assist in the management of the anticipated demand for new/seasonal products and/or new markets.
9. Create and monitor forecast accuracy reports to ensure achievement of forecast performance within standards, providing feedback to forecasters to facilitate improvement.
10. Conduct APO maintenance to include new product/distribution set up, proportional factor maintenance, discontinuing items, create forecast profiles in APO and maintain profile assignment documents.
11. Work closely with Production Planners to identify short term demand changes and make proper adjustments
12. Utilize Excel to run BW reports and import APO data in performing ad hoc analysis as needed.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution, OR High school diploma or GED plus 3 years Supply Chain, Finance and/or Demand Planning experience
2 years Supply Chain, Finance, Demand Planning experience
2 years of experience working with Demand Planning tools, such as, but not limited to, SAP APO
2 years of experience working with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS) is a leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by...