Organization: Technology Growth Platform - Information Management
Location: Atlanta GA
Information Management (IM) professionals are focused on collecting and analyzing internal and external data to generate knowledge and value for the organization, including business process decision support at the strategic, tactical and operational levels. The IM Practice seeks to empower organizations to leverage and transform data for achieving innovative results. The Business Intelligence Consultant will have experience working with data warehouses and/or data marts and Business Intelligence concepts, tools and technologies.
Responsibilities include the following:
Senior ETL Lead/Architect needed to provide thought leadership in the design and delivery of innovative BI/Data Warehousing solutions using Informatica. This includes leading a team of offshore ETL Solution Architect and development resources. In addition, the role requires excellent client interaction skills as there is significant exposure to both IT and business clients. Must be local to Atlanta.
Only completed applications can be considered.
DESCRIPTION: Resource will be responsible for leading the design and build of multiple innovative BI/Data Warehousing solutions simeltaneously using Informatica as the ETL tool. This includes leading a team of ETL Solution Architect and Development resources in producing the Technical Design and ETL code deliverables. In addition, the resource will work directly with the client IT and business stakeholders in the Analysis phases of the projects to collect application and technical requirements.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Informatica ETL tool
- Oracle data warehousing environment: 5 years
- Unix Shell Scripting experience: 2 years
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Hands on experience architecting and technically designing large complex Informatica solutions, BI, data warehousing, client interaction, and leadership.
- Telecom background is a plus.
- ETL Tools (Informatica)
- Full life cycle Development
- Experience leading teams and interfacing with senior IT and business clients
- Industry experience (Telecom)
- Experience in requirements gathering and data analysis
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).**
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 21 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...