(NYSE: ABM), which operates through its subsidiaries (collectively "ABM"), is a leading provider of integrated facility services. With over 100,000 employees, ABM provides commercial cleaning and maintenance, facility engineering, energy efficiency, parking and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients across the United States and various international locations. Learn more at www.abm.com .
ABM Janitorial Services has an immediate need for a District Supervisor in Wyoming. This is a salary-exempt position.
Oversee janitorial functions in several building locations throughout eastern Wyoming.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*:
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Contact customers on a regular basis to ensure services meet service contract requirements and ensure customer retention.
- Ensure company standards in compliance with janitorial operations and servicing contractual obligations to customers within specified budget of labor and expense.
- Be aware of the fundamentals of good personnel management and ensure building complies with all State and Federal guidelines as well as ABM policies.
- Ensure subordinates provide proper supply levels to all accounts within supply expense budget given. No discretionary spending without PRIOR approval of branch management.
- Responsible for properly educating supervisors on payroll procedures, overtime rules and preparing payroll for data entry.
- Understand and use proper personnel management skills to resolve problems with employee and supervisory personnel.
- Oversees all personnel functions for supervisory staff including hiring, suspension, disciplinary reviews, etc.
- Managing job budgets and costs associated to area of direct responsibility. Assumes responsibility for supervisor vacation and holiday replacement coverage.
- Assists in Safety programs follow-through by Branch Safety Coordinators to ensure compliance with all safety policies.
- Responsible for reporting of accidents involving personnel, vehicles, public liability, property damage, and fidelity claims. Assists in reviewing workers compensation claims relevant to area of responsibility to ensure proper handling.
- Assists in branch supply systems /order supplies.
- Keep direct Supervisor advised of problems and be punctual in returning all correspondence and messages.
- Perform all other duties as required.
High school graduate or equivalent GED. Some college preferred. Training in the cleaning industry or building management field is preferred.
2-5 Years previous cleaning experience desired but not required. Previous supervisory experience required.
Valid State driver's license.
Must be able to read, write, and speak English. Must possess good interpersonal skills.
Must be able to write basic business documents in English.
Must be able to prepare basic Word and Excel documents.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM (NYSE:ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.0 billion and 118,000 employees in over 300...