Applico is a mobile development firm with headquarters in New York City and new offices in Boston and Santa-Monica, CA. Applico advises our clients on the mobile technology landscape, partners with them to create a focused long-term mobile strategy and executes that strategy across all major platforms and operating systems.
Join our team
Applico is looking for passionate software engineers to join our exciting mobile teams. Applico works with cutting edge technologies across the board and are rapidly expanding! We’re looking for team members who embody transparency, openness and have a thirst for knowledge. Applico team members have no fear of the ever changing mobile landscape and welcome new technologies, new challenges and more responsibility. At Applico, we work hard, we work in teams and we welcome challenging problems. There is no lack of expertise at Applico, from image processing to audio engineering, our team members embody the idea of technologists. Come join us today!
Come be a part of Applico and help us create something amazing !!
Applico's mobile engineers are not just engineers, they are architects! We are looking for experienced engineers to help identify our client’s needs and assist them in creating an iOS experience that is unmatched.
Skills / Experience
- Full life cycle iOS Mobile App development experience a must
- Expert knowledge of the software development life cycle and methodology
- Experience with Agile programming and rapid prototyping a plus
- Strong object oriented design and analysis skills
- Experience developing Universal Apps
- Understanding of the mobile app ecosystem and strong personal initiative are essential
- Demonstratable portfolio of iOS related applications.
- Have submitted iOS applications to the App Store
- Objective C and iOS design patterns
- Cocoa 2d is a plus
- Must have Core Data and SQLite experience
- Have worked with RTSP and other real time streaming protocols
- Have worked with automated build systems such as Jenkins
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong coding architecture and adhering to coding standards is a must
- Implemented extensive data caching models
- UI doesn’t take a back seat to core architectures
Applico - 20 months ago
We help businesses use the Connected Revolution to their advantage.
When Applico was founded in a dorm room in 2009, our goal was simple...