This position will have cross departmental responsibilities with the opportunity to learn and contribute to successful land acquisition, marketing, product development and purchasing functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform Market Research to determine which builders and product are most successful in submarkets M/I wants to enter.
· Assist in preparation of data and paperwork required to get land purchases approved.
· Manage permitting process
· Manage start package process
· Assist Purchasing Manager with data analysis and entry
Minimum Education Experience:
· Bachelors degree required
· Proficiency in Excel required
· Experience with JDE a plus
· Real Estate knowledge a plus
Skills and Abilities:
· Detail oriented
· Good communications skills
· Team Player
· Good work ethic
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
M/I Homes - 19 months ago
M/I Homes, Inc. is a builder of single-family homes. The Company sells and constructs single-family homes, attached townhomes and...