Communities In Schools of Central Texas seeks a qualified professional for a Middle School Program Manager Position at Winden Middle School.
The Program Manager is a key position at Communities In Schools and is responsible for planning, organizing, implementing and coordinating Communities In Schools activities and programs on the campus and inter-agency levels. The Program Manager interfaces with middle school campus personnel and coordinates school functions with the Communities In Schools program and Communities In Schools administration.
Mandatory Job Qualifications
- Responsible for program planning and implementation
- Coordinate and deliver on-site training of CIS personnel assigned to campus
- Develop annual campus plan in conjunction with the campus principal
- Provide individual, group and/or family counseling/supportive guidance as needed
- Responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with the campus personnel
- Develop resources to meet needs of the program
- Collaborate with community agencies
- Prepare and submit reports as required
- Responsible for scheduling and organizing all recreational, cultural and other activities for CIS students
- Promote and maintain agency culture, standards, and systems
- Participate in the CIS team approach to service delivery
- Perform other activities and duties as directed by the level director, Chief Program Officer or Chief Executive Officer
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in social work; MSW preferred. Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Qualified candidates will have experience working with youth and high risk populations, supervision, coordination of agencies in a collaborative setting, project administration and have the ability to work within a team.
- The Program Manager must have reliable transportation
NPO.net - 17 months ago