Position: Cloud Systems - Software Engineer
Project Name: Infrastructure and Deployment Engineer
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Length: 12-18 Months
Status: US Citizen or GreenCard only
1. Develop webservice APIs for cloud based services.
2. Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
3. Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability & automation.
4. Implement localization or globalization of software
Necessary Skills (Must Have):
1. 3-5 years of enterprise software development experience in Linux and Windows servers in cloud based environment
2. Proficiency in Python with Eclipse, C/C++/C# and object oriented design methodologies
4. Knowledge of database implementation and maintenance
5. Knowledge of S/W development practices and quality standards
6. Knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows based S/W development environments & tools
Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):
1. Experience with Amazon Cloud Service (AWS) is a plus
2. Experience in HTML5 is a plus
NIIT, an acknowledged leader in the IT and IT-assisted training space, offers learning and knowledge solutions in over 30 countries. IDC...