Joint Commission Environment of Care (EOC) Advisor
FedWriters is a growing government contractor that provides administrative and contract support to the government. We are seeking a Joint Commission Environment of Care (EOC) Consultant/Expert to provide preparation and implementation services to support the US Naval Hospital, in preparation for the Joint Commission survey.
This is a short term assignment (1-2 weeks) in Guam. All travel and per diem expenses will be paid.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards agencies.
- Conduct interviews and documentation reviews regarding program design, ongoing measurement programs and implementation plans.
- Attend EOC/Safety Committee meetings, review committee structure, reporting systems, performance measurements and overall committee effectiveness.
- Present findings and discuss ongoing improvement plans.
- Provide advisory services on Basic Building Information inputs to EOC.
- Develop a report of findings, recommendations, action plans for survey preparation and accomplishments
- Experience with Joint Commission Environment of Care and Life Safety (MANDATORY)
- BA/BS in related field.
Indeed - 23 months ago
FedWriters is a professional contract management and technical writing company that supports federal agencies including the Department of...