Requirements for Physical Therapist Assistant / PTA:|
As one of the nation’s largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation package from day one, including:
- You must be a graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant Program certified by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- You must be licensed and/or eligible for licensure as required by the state of practice.
Additional Physical Therapy management roles and Program Manager positions available for qualified candidates.
- Medical/dental/vision insurances
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
- Voluntary insurance programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education Programs
- Leadership Training Program
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Extensive paid leave for holidays
- Service awards
- Generous Elder Care benefit for family members
For more information or to apply call 1-877-403-JOBS.
Genesis Rehabilitation Services is looking for remarkable
PT and Physical Therapist Assistants / PTAs. At Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you can really care for your patients – and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our patient ratios are smaller. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life.
Genesis HealthCare operates more than 200 skilled nursing centers in 13 states, and offers rehabilitation services to nearly 700 health care facilities in 23 states. And right now, we have opportunities near you. So apply today. For a remarkable PT or PTA, it’s a remarkable opportunity.
As a Physical Therapist Assistant / PTA at Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you will:
- Provide physical therapy treatments to clients to facilitate increased independence and functioning under the supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist