Virtual Premise, Inc. is a leading provider of technology solutions to the commercial real estate industry. VP provides web-based software and professional services solutions to corporations, retailers and corporate real estate service providers around the world. We are currently seeking to fill the role of Database Development Manager.
As a Database Development Manager you will work primarily with the database and integration services of the Virtual Premise platform. You will manage and lead the team responsible for delivering customer reporting and integration solutions. These will include BI, EAI, and data migration projects related to new client implementations. The role will become an expert with our existing toolsets and technologies as well as assist in extending and advancing these capabilities.
This role will report to the Vice President of Technology.
- Oversee professional development work stream: Reports, Integrations, Migrations (RIM)
- Oversee and advance platform areas related in RIM work stream
- Success for these areas defined as
Team is consistently and reliably delivering assigned items
- Team is performing at a consistent velocity and individual team members performance level is consistent and improving over time
- Team has productive interactions when working in collaboration with other teams during project delivery
- Processes remain clear and consistent and focused on meeting customer needs while adhering to best practices and organizational needs
- Continuous improvement happens consistently over time through identifying constraints and working to identify and implement solutions over time
- 4+ years of experience with SQL Server Database Services (2005\2008)
- 4+ years of experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (2005\2008) or other enterprise reporting software
- 4+ years of experience with developing and deploying SQL Server solutions using BIDS \ Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (2005\2008) a plus
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and environments quickly
- 1-2 years of experience with VB.NET or C# development a plus
- Ability to interpret data mapping specifications and understand data models
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks\projects simultaneously
- Possession of excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain cooperative relationships
- Ability to distill complex technical\business requirements into understandable\maintainable solutions
- Possession of excellent analytic, design and testing skills
- Knowledge of metadata and data quality concepts
CoStar Group - 12 months ago
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ — CSGP) CoStar Group (Nasdaq:CSGP) is commercial real estate's leading provider of information, analytic...