Behavioral Health Supported Housing Manager |
Job Summary: Develop, implement, and oversee all programs and service provision within the Housing Department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and oversee all housing programs, including the Supportive Community Living Program (SCLP), Rental Assistance Program (RAP), Shelter Plus Care, and the Cedar Valley Low Income Housing Tax Credit Lead Referral Agency project
- Seek, pursue and develop other housing programs and grants to assist Comtrea clients and Jefferson County residents in accessing and maintaining housing
- Facilitate Jefferson County Housing Solutions Coalition meetings
- Supervise Housing Department staff, including the HPRP Case Manager and other staff hired to implement housing programs
- Work across all Comtrea departments and divisions to ensure that housing support is made available to all Comtrea clients who need it
- Market Comtrea housing programs and services to community providers, specialized populations and community members
- Create budget projections for each fiscal year for the department, in conjunction with the Adult Division Executive Vice President
- Maintain all necessary program documentation; submit required program and grant reports on time
- Oversee and ensure compliance with all necessary documentation in client records in a timely fashion within the PQI system.
- Monitor all necessary training and competencies for staff in keeping with accreditation standards, Department of Mental Health standards and licensure and certification standards.
- Ensure that all programs and services are in accordance with contracts, staff credentialing, appropriate level of care, and case management as needed.
- Complete Strategic Planning for growth and development for the Housing Department to maintain highest standards of care for our clients, meet financial projections, utilize best practices in all clinical programs and overcome barriers to meet client needs
- Ensure that all clinical services are in compliance with appropriate Accreditation Manuals and Best Practices
- Attend all necessary DMH and other meetings to stay current with regulations, ethics, finances, changes in expectations or accreditation in programming and contract information
- Maintain small caseload of housing and therapy clients
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager, Adult Executive VP, CEO or Assistant CEO to meet the housing needs of Comtrea clients
Qualifications (Minimum required to do the job)
- Masters Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Clinical Psychology or a closely related field. Licensure: LPC or LCSW in Missouri preferred.
- Case management experience, program development experience, and management experience.
- Experience administering housing programs for populations affected by mental illness, drug/alcohol abuse, and/or poverty strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of interventions and theories and the ability to use them effectively
- Extensive knowledge of effective supervision techniques
- Proven ability to build relationships with other community agencies
- Leadership/motivational skills
- Ability to relate well to clients, co-workers, community leaders
- Excellent writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of technology
- Public speaking and Marketing skills
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Word Processing Skills
- Ability to document all work and complete paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Complex analytical skills
- Travel approximately 50% of the time
- All Housing Department staff