Using analytics tracking in Web pages and applications throughout site to correctly capture Omniture variables, properties, events, and filters, designs and develops (with business partners) targeted marketing strategy for usbank.com. Stays current with Omniture product developments; advises partners of new targeting capabilities or data collection opportunities. Works closely with product owners and channel staff to share results and learning. Translates to next steps. Serves as primary Omniture business liaison to Product and Marketing organization. Builds custom marketing programs to support needs of various stakeholders and customers. Communicates Omniture campaign product; dash board, campaigns and results with business partners. Helps proactively identify opportunities to improve user experience, site effectiveness and sales revenue. Champion digital experience and innovation. Develops insights and ideas based on user experience and marketing concepts that can inspire creativity, interactive marketing innovation and generate results for internal partners. Identify sales and marketing problems, performs research, and analyzes trends/results to determine strategic implications. Develops and tests new tactics, content and components for usbank.com using Omniture tools (A/B and multivariate testing), collaborating with UX. Sets key performance indicators and monitors web statistics, back end data and user feedback to evaluate success and exceed revenue goals
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of experience in marketing industry
- Advanced knowledge of product design, development and marketing strategies
- Well-developed analytical, mathematical, and research skills
- Advanced knowledge of market trends, advertising/promotion, strategic planning and new business development
- Considerable knowledge of a specific business line or functional area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bank - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...