The successful candidate will be responsible for the demonstration, training and sale of advanced Diagnostic equipment to our Franchisees and customers. The successful candidate will be experienced in automotive diagnostics and have previous sales experience. The successful candidate must have a good understanding of electronic equipment, be self-motivated with the ability to work effectively within a team environment. A vehicle for business use, flexibility to travel and a valid driver’s license, are required. Successful candidates have come from fields such as Service Advisors, Mechanics, Service Technicians, Service Managers, etc.
· Direct sale of Diagnostic products to shop owners
· Perform business evaluation/coaching rides with Franchisees 2-3 days per week
· Teach product and sales skills to Franchisees
· Secure orders for additional Diagnostics products
· Demonstrate products to customers
· Perform product training to customers
· Attend field meetings to present promotions
· Staff and support trade-shows, and attend sales meetings as required
· Perform customer education/sales seminars
· Maintain assigned inventory levels
Job Requirements :
· Understanding and operation of electronic equipment
· Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively within a team environment
· Excellent PC skills and Internet experience
· Territory management
· Vehicle for Business use and Valid Driver’s License
Snap-on Diagnostics offers a competitive compensation package:
Ø Base Salary
Ø Comprehensive benefits, tuition and pension plan
Ø Opportunities for growth and development.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Snap-on Incorporated - 12 months ago
Snap-on understands the mechanics of the automotive repair business. The company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality...