**This is a 9 month limited term position**
Now do something extraordinary...
Your success is evidenced by the complex information technology systems you've designed, supported, or maintained. You've ensured thousands have access to the tools they need. What if you could use your technical skills to help build a better world for children - transforming today's world, where a child dies every seven seconds from causes related to poverty.
Now that's doing something extraordinary.
World Vision is beginning a 3 year project to enhance and upgrade the systems that manage our Donor Information. The scope of this effort is significant, and will occur in several phases.
As a Senior ERP Architect you will review architecture and solution recommendations for our overall CRM strategy and resulting integrations into Oracle 11.5.10. Provide strategic direction and tactical recommendations to highly technical, specialized and professional information systems teams (such as, high level independent contributors and/or managers). Serve as high-level strategic advisor to multiple departments, programs or projects.
- Phase 0: Basic implementation of Tibco, CA SOA Gateway, and CA Siteminder to support secure web services for application integration with our existing Oracle 11.5.10 e-business suite. Creation of the processes and skills for effective development and support of integration solutions for the following phases.
- Phase 1: Implementation of BlackBaud eCRM (a relational fundraising donor management system) for managing donor relationships and information. Integration to Oracle e-business suite. Implementation of new/revised business process to support the new system, and the new “dual-CRM” environment.
- Phase 2: Implementation of a “Constituent Data Integration” solution (a customer data management hub) to support management of donor information across multiple systems.
- Phase 3: Implementation of a yet to be determined CRM solution for our “mass marketing” donor relationships and information. Integration with the Constituent Data Integration solution. Implementation of new/revised business processes to fully leverage the capabilities of the new platform.
1. Strategic Direction:
Research and maintain knowledge in relevant technologies and possible application to the business.
Provide solution architecture recommendations to project teams and senior leadership based on World Vision U.S.' long-term information system's strategy.
Provide expertise regarding the appropriate use of these technologies across the business.
Participate in the active balancing of business and technical priorities in order to maximize benefits to World Vision's ministry.
Serve as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent.
2. Technical Leadership:
Work effectively with the application architects, infrastructure architect and business solutions architect to provide effective innovative solutions to complex business needs.
Demonstrate an advanced level of understanding across the relevant technologies at World Vision, with ability to coach and mentor junior level staff.
Provide review and feedback for architectural analysis and design from other technical team members.
Architect enterprise level Oracle 11.5.10 solutions including new modules, major enhancements, interfaces, functions, and features.
Determine specifications, design and develop the most complex and business critical software solutions either individually or in concept with project team.
3. Business Management
Responsible for communicating long-term technical direction and for achieving broad organizational strategies in all areas of responsibility.
Collaborate with managerial and executive staff to provide input to Partnership strategy and operational plans.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Work collaboratively with team members when assigned to work as part of a team.
Attend and participate in the leadership of daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
Communicate World Vision’s Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
- In some cases, a limited term position may convert to a regular full time position, based on business needs.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent. Broad information systems and business experience; 7-10 years.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach...