The Methods & Procedures Analyst creates methods and procedures from functional and non-functional specifications for the operations group. This role is responsible for creating protocols and procedures that are used by the operations team for the alignment and execution for day to day workflows. The Methods & Procedures Analyst incorporates an understanding of best practices in effective and efficient operational management. The Methods Analyst interfaces with team members across the functional groups on a daily basis, and combines operational experience with the ability to communicate and present. This position reports to Manager, Performance Improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong capability in writing and presenting
- Project management capabilities and independent decision making abilities
- Detail-oriented with understanding of digital video workflows
- Ability to understand functional specifications for each functional area
- Requirements gathering
- Method and procedure building
- Experience in mapping processes and identifying improvement opportunities
- System trend analysis
- Basic understanding of various VDS systems ranging from digital / broadcast media technology systems to ERP system
- 5-7 years broadcast/digital media industry operations experience
Monster - 2 years ago
Glotel USA is a specialized supplier of workforce solutions and project management solutions for the Telecommunications and Information...