Graphic Designer II
The Graphic Designer II – is responsible for the design of complex, best in class communication tools as directed by an Art Director or Creative Director. The Graphic Designer II designs and implements solutions for projects which often have a high degree of visibility. They may be responsible periodically for managing photo shoots and for the development of other creative assets which could include overseeing the work of others both internally and with design agencies. The level of design assignments will sometimes include a more in-depth conceptualization and a higher level of design decision making than the Graphic Designer position.
Graphic Designer II
· BA or BFA in graphic design or related field, or equivalent experience.
· Prior experience of at least 4 years in the design field including experience managing the work of others.
· Advanced technical skills in design programs and proficient Microsoft Office skills especially Word and PowerPoint.
· Critical thinking and reasoning.
· Creative Skills, such as copywriting and advanced interpretive input.
· Ability to work as an integral part of a fast paced creative team.
· Ability to work autonomously.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions.
· Ability to follow GMCR policies and procedures as well as our Operating principles.
An offer of employment for this position will be contingent upon the individual successfully completing a pre-employment medical exam, as provided by a GMCR selected physician. The examination must be completed prior to the first day of employment. GMCR reserves the right to determine the suitability of an applicant for a position based on an evaluation of all available information, including but not limited to past work performance, applications, resumes and references.
GMCR is an E-Verify employer and EOE.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters - 23 months ago
We believe in using the power of business to make the world a better place. Each step on the long road from tree to cup gives us an...