REPORTS TO: District Sales Manager
Location: Chattanooga TN and surrounding areas
The SalonCentric Sales Consultant (SSC) is responsible for using effective selling techniques and strategies and available product and service offerings to grow sales through the current client base and develop new business within an assigned sales territory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Presents and sells company products and services to current and potential clients.
· Achieves sales goals and objectives through the key performance indicators (KPI’s) established by management. SSC’s progress against established KPI’s is monitored regularly by sales management.
· Communicates and utilizes the business strategies and services provided to develop successful and profitable long term partnerships within assigned territory.
· Effectively manages all administrative aspects of the role in a timely manner to include but not limited to their Daily Sales Planner, accounts receivables, daily order entry, and regular updating and maintaining of customer information and activity for the assigned territory.
· Key Account Development:
o Identifies, focuses and develops a plan of growth for Top 20 Salons.
o Develops relationships with salons outside of the “Top 20” to secure new accounts and grow existing salon base within assigned territory.
o Is knowledgeable in and utilizes all brand, education and business building program offerings to grow key accounts.
o Uses time and territory report to track and analyze account growth and development.
· Organizes regular meetings with salon owners and leaders and plans strategic meetings with key accounts to present business building opportunities and establishes and monitors annual educational calendars.
· Uses all Spring Company resources to develop and grow business for assigned territory and salons.
· Introduces, presents and sells new products for Professional Products Division Distributors (PPD); including PPD brands and companion brands using a consistent and balanced selling approach.
· Utilizes resources and marketing tools to develop sell through marketing strategies for customers in their assigned territory.
· Responsible for assigning a SAR rating to salons to control diversion activity and continuously monitors the rating throughout the servicing of the account. Makes recommendations for changing a rating based on salons buying trends and reports any suspicious diversion activity to District Sales Manager. Responsible for continually assessing the appropriate amount of product that each customer should be ordering based on their size and the number of service providers within the salon/spa location.
· Supports sales by participating in and facilitating education and promotional events including area classes, company shows and events, hands-on work shops, and in-salon education.
· Continuously educates self on existing product lines and keeps abreast of brand programs, promotions and new product introductions.
· Attends and participates in all sales meetings, presentations and trainings as required.
· Must have a positive attitude while working with all departments within the network.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Demonstrated outside sales experience or equivalent industry experience.
· Computer literate, preferably Windows-based (MS Office) systems.
· Must have access to the internet.
· Demonstrated customer service skills.
· Excellent communication and people skills.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Must be highly organized, flexible, goal oriented and results driven.
· Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
· Possesses a valid state driver’s license and solid driving record.
· Attendance at conventions, shows, educational classes and other special events may require overnight travel and/or some weekends.
· Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor and acts as an ambassador for the company at all times.
· Must live within assigned sales territory or within a reasonable proximity approved by management.
· Position requires frequent and sometimes prolonged driving of a car, walking and standing during store or customer visits, lifting boxes from customer locations and packing and preparing boxes for returns.
· Uses professional judgment during all business activities (Reference Code of Professional Conduct).|
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...