Axispoint, Inc., a Cisco Gold Certified Partner and a Microsoft Gold Partner, is a full service technology-solutions Company focused on providing our clients with innovative Software & Network Solutions across the United States and Europe. Axispoint’s core competency is a combination of technology excellence in solving the complex problems and our philosophy of highly attentive customer service that delivers strong client satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a Cisco Enterprise Architect - Unified Communications / Telephony Solutions with strong expertise in the skills associated with positioning Cisco Collaboration Solutions. The Enterprise Architect will report to the VP of the Unified Communications Group. He/she will have broad visibility and excellent opportunities for exposure to new and emerging technologies and growth within the industry.
This is a key pre sales position. The chosen candidate will design develop/architect technology solutions centered around Cisco UC products.
• Design and develop comprehensive/visionary solutions for Axispoint clients
• Lead team member in building and executing the pre-sales assessment process
• Driver of Cisco networking technologies
• Support field sales defining/designing solutions that work best for customers and Axispoint
• Subject matter expert who aligns strategies and determines business/technical requirements
Borderless Networks Solutions Architect
DAS Solutions Architect - In Building Wireless Solutions ›
• 7 + years related work experience
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Cisco Unified Communications architecture
• Solid understanding of the Cisco design tools (Dynamic Configuration Tool and Multi-line configuration tool)
• Expert knowledge of Netformix
• Proficiency in MS * Excel, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint
• Advise management of key technology trends and market opportunities
• Strong pre sales presentations skills
• Ability to work as a solid member and leader of a team
• Must be a self-starter - manage expectations of sales team and customers
• Ability to travel up to 15%
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for presentations and day-to-day contact
• Positive attitude and desire to build a business within a business
• Strong sense of confidence while making others feels comfortable expressing ideas and opinions.
• Candidate must be a strong team player recognizing personal improvement often results from your efforts to make those around you star performers.
Axispoint - 17 months ago