- Create, maintain, and update the PRD (product requirements document)
- Write / assist in the development of user stories for mobile products
- Update user stories based on feedback from the client, technical limitations, and issues identified during development
- Gather, develop, coordinate, and maintain functional and technical documents for multiple products
- Attend stand ups, kickoffs, and client calls
- Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the functionality, features and strategies associated with our clients applications and have the ability to communicate those features to the design, development and QA teams
Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field, Master’s preferred
- Experience as a Business Analyst or similar role
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional specs
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong experience with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Project
Applico - 14 months ago
We help businesses use the Connected Revolution to their advantage.
When Applico was founded in a dorm room in 2009, our goal was simple...