Community Coffee Company is steeped in tradition as rich as our coffee. As the largest family-owned retail coffee brand in the U.S., our company’s roots grew from a small country store in Baton Rouge more than 90 years ago. Community Coffee Company is so much a part of people’s lives and spans so many generations that it has been dubbed the State Coffee of Louisiana.
We are currently seeking a Retail Link Specialist to be responsible for supporting the growth of the organization’s key account business by utilizing data from external and internal sources to enhance customer communications and make recommendations to management.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Gathers data from Retail Link or other database software and performs analysis to evaluate current trends and propose recommendations.
- Shares information with external customers resulting in better communications with store management and enhanced sales for the organization.
- Provides Retail Link backup to the Category Buyer as required.
- Prepares weekly sales analysis Business at a Glance overview.
- Attends Retail Link conferences to ensure implementation of best practices.
- Conducts comprehensive mid-year and end-year reviews, participates in the development of category plans, and prepares weekly and monthly scorecards, inventory control reports, and Top Achiever reports for designated key external customers (Wal-Mart and Sam’s).
- Conducts market manager business reviews.
- Conducts business reviews with internal management (Area Sales Managers).
- Conducts market checks waiting with internal managers (Area Sales Managers, Territory Sales Managers, Area Sales Representatives in expansion markets, Area Sales Brokers in warehouse markets).
- Assists with special projects/assignments as required from Key Account team, Sales and Marketing.
- High School diploma or General Education degree (GED), college degree preferred.
- Retail Link and Nielson experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Key Account background and Spectra and Apollo experience is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel 25% the time.
- May occasionally lift, push and/or move up to 25 pounds.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off, employee assistance program, credit union, and educational assistance.
Community Coffee - 10 months ago
Community Coffee is a cuppa Joe with a Cajun patois, don't you know. Stating that it makes the largest family-owned retail coffee brand...