First Tech Federal Credit Union serves some of the world's most progressive, purpose-driven companies, not to mention some of the smartest people on the planet. The companies and members we serve dream big dreams, embrace change, and challenge and expect their colleagues to do the same. They need a financial institution that can make their lives easier. That means we're looking for the world's most progressive, purpose-driven and intelligent employees to serve them.
Our dynamic and innovative Marketing team is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to assist the Financial Planning Services division. As the Product Marketing Manager for Financial Planning Services, you will plan, execute and optimize annual product marketing programs that help the credit union acquire new investment and insurance clients and deepen existing client relationships. Additionally, you will collaborate with internal and external resources to develop effective digital, in-branch and print creative and work closely with the Product Management team to identify key opportunities to improve credit union product and service adoption. The Product Marketing Manager will compile, analyze and present performance metrics and identify key ways to optimize results while partnering with the Marketing team and other internal business units to effectively cross-sell products. You'll be a strategic partner in the execution of the annual marketing plan and ensure the credit union's continued success.
Qualified candidates will have:
Location: Beaverton, OR 97006
- Minimum 3 years experience executing multi-tiered investment services marketing programs.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing or advertising; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with digital, print and in-store marketing strategies.
- Experience working with financial planning professionals strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in accordance with short and long-range objectives.
- Possess strong interpersonal, facilitation, and consensus-building skills.
- Experience with following disciplined and collaborative project management practices.
- Ability to obtain cooperation and build trust internally and externally.
- Ability to work efficiently in fast paced environment with deadlines and high volume peaks.
- Ability to be a self-starter, be highly organized and work well independently or with a team.
Interested? Great! Click on the button below.
First Tech Credit Union - 17 months ago