Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Responsible for entering, expediting and maintaining customer and project sales orders, sales order processing, and quotations.
- Responsible for maximum customer service through the coordination, with other departments, of sales order and quotation requirements.
- Liaison between customers, engineers, outside sales, manufacturing and project management to ensure timely and accurate completion of orders and quotes. Provides price and availability to customer, coordinates customer/third party activities and initiates Engineering support to expedite sales orders
- Experience with conventional wellhead and drilling equipment, including but not limited to McEvoy and Cactus standard conventional wellhead, mudline and API gate valve equipment.
- Performs other duties and required.
Experienced level position requiring a minimum of 7 years work experience in a sales environment
High School diploma or equivalent
Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Knowledgeable in the use of SAP
Proven ability to complete complex work assignments within a specified amount of time.
Cameron - 2 years ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...