Job Description Zecco offers an unparalleled value for self-directed stock, options, and foreign exchange traders, delivering an attractive mix of low cost trading, top-of-the-line tools, and an investor’s social network.
Zecco Holdings is looking for a financial journalist to serve as the “Editor In Chief” for the diverse, original content we currently produce, as well as to guide the editorial calendar for our original blogs (Zecco Pulse), community (ZeccoShare), and investor education.
Zecco’s Editor in Chief will:
and external social communities, such as Twitter and Facebook
- Increase the number of visitors to Zecco’s website by soliciting, editing, and writing compelling original content and investing commentary
- Become Zecco’s leading expert on trends in financial markets and self-directed investing
- Be responsible for setting Zecco’s editorial agenda and the point of view expressed in the Zecco Pulse blogs for active, options, and forex investors
- Collaborate with Zecco’s Creative Director to define Zecco’s “voice” and ensure its consistent application in all public and customer communications
- Curate the ZeccoShare social community by participating in and moderating user activity
Skills Our Perfect Candidate:
- Write original content and edit content written by others for Zecco’s blogs and website
- Serve as the Product team’s key stakeholder for the development of community and social tools
Company Description About Zecco
- Has 5+ years experience writing and editing for the financial press and is passionate about personal finance and investing
- Understands social media and social marketing; can deftly navigate these technologies to promote Zecco and its content
- Deeply understands the finance industry and invests personally in equities and options
- Is a confident communicator and capable of representing Zecco both publicly and in writing
- Possesses at least a bachelor's degree, ideally in finance or journalism
- Is a highly motivated self-starter, has a bias for action, and enjoys working with others
- Pays relentless attention to detail, and delivers high quality work on the first try
Zecco Holdings provides the marketing, engineering and product development backbone to Zecco Trading (based in Pasadena, CA) and Zecco Forex, online brokerages offering customers free and low cost stock and foreign exchange trading. Zecco Holdings is located in the financial district of San Francisco, directly above the Embarcadero Center BART and MUNI station.
Additional Information Local candidates only, no relocation (San Francisco Bay Area).
Zecco - 2 years ago
Zecco Trading is an online stock brokerage that offers low cost stock trades and low cost options trades 3 . With low commission rates, tons...