Home Creations is currently seeking candidates for he following construction position based in Oklahoma City metro area.
Title: Commercial Construction Superintendent
General Purpose: To assist the company in scheduling of materials and contractors to construct commercial properties from start to finish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comprehend the process of commercial construction and use common knowledge
- Responsible for the level of quality in product
- Walk every aspect of properties for compliance, every day
- Make clear the expectations of those under supervision
- Document all activities and assist company with reports
- Assuring compliance with state laws and safe work practices as well as city inspection requirements
- Attend construction meetings and staff meetings
- Ability to deliver houses in the allowed time as set forth by contracts and 100% complete by closing date
- Approve the weekly bills in a timely manner
- Be aware of appearance and maintenance issues
- Willingness to learn the Home Creations method of operations
- Any other duties assigned by construction or field manager
- Commercial construction experience required
- Knowledge of commercial building design and construction systems
- College education and/or degree preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable Transportation
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
Since 1981, the two brothers Jalal and Mohammad Farzaneh have dedicated themselves to building new homes in Oklahoma that offer the latest...