If you are looking for an organization committed to the principles of Excellence, Integrity, Faith, and Teamwork, then Ridgeview Industries offers a challenging and rewarding employment opportunity for you.
Ridgeview Industries is a leading metal stamping and assembly supplier primarily serving the automotive market. We currently employ over 425 people across our 3 locations, and are celebrating 35 years in business!
We are seeking an experienced Shipping & Receiving person with a patient, friendly, and positive attitude, who wants to work 2nd shift. The ideal candidate for the Shipping & Receiving role will have the following education, experience, skill, and ability:
- High School diploma or equivalent education or experience
- Willingness to learn and become proficient in all shipping related activities such as pulling orders , staging of loads, stacking of containers, and RF scanning
- Experience with all aspects of staging loads for shipment
- Have Hi-Lo experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Ability to work well as an individual or as a team
- Ability to work effectively without direct supervision
- Flexibility in their schedule to support shipping and receiving requirements at both Grand Rapids facilities
In addition to a friendly work environment, Ridgeview Industries offers competitive wages, a comprehensive employee benefits program, matching 401(k), strong employee programs, and an on-site fitness facility.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you are looking for, and you meet the above qualifications, we look forward to receiving your resume.