Associate Designer - C&B Sweaters
Responsible for product design to meet target customer's profile and business strategy for brand. Executes category independently throughout development process.
Product Design Process Administration
- Provide quality and relevant market research for brand and area specific concepts.
- Collaborates with Designer/Design Manager to develop color palettes and art direction for categories within brand.
- Meets with vendors and designers for sourcing of fabric and trim; responsible for fabric and trim execution in development.
- Create presentation materials for all milestone meetings and working sessions.
- Works with technical designers to ensure tech packages are accurate and within parameters of the line plan.
- Interacts and develops relationships with the cross functional teams to exchange processes, leverage expertise and streamline process
- 2-4 years minimum previous design experience
- Strong computer skills in Illustrator or related system - ability to learn how to design through new/advanced technology
- Thorough knowledge of silhouette, fabrication, construction and trim research.
- College degree in Fashion Design or related field.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organization, time management and communication skills.
Kohl's Corporation - 17 months ago
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...