Housekeeper 1, Full-Time, Days,
Housekeeping Environmental Svc
, INTEGRIS Health Edmond.
Preference will be given to applicants with Housekeeping Experience
Job Code: 6005
The Housekeeper provides a clean and sanitary environment within the facility. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires. INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Housekeeper responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs general cleaning functions in assigned areas according to established procedures and schedules
- Reports all needed project work to supervisor, including equipment failures and supply needs
- Keeps equipment, housekeeping closet and/or storage area clean and stocked
- Mixes and maintains cleaning solutions
- Assists in orientation and on the job training of new employees
- May fill and push and pull trash/linen carts
The Housekeeper reports to the assigned shift supervisor.
Required Physical Demands:
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Light (Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, or up to 10 pounds of force frequently) Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes Seeing: Yes Hearing: Yes Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow standard precautions.
- Work experience is preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal / written)
Integris Health - 17 months ago
INTEGRIS Health shoots for integrity by providing a range of health services to residents throughout the Sooner state. The company, one of...