1. High School diploma or GED; one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
2. 1 year certificate from college or technical school preferred.
3. Certification recognized by the NCCA such as: ACE and ACSM preferred.
4. Must possess specialty certifications in accordance with the Center (BTS, AEA, Madd Dog Spinning, Pilates, yoga).
5. CPR/AED certification required.
6. 2-4 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
7. Experience teaching Group Exercise classes preferred.
8. Must be outgoing, personable and have the ability to motivate members and actively teach assigned courses. Dependability and neatness required. Must possess the ability to be flexible and accommodating as it relates to the needs of the members.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate successfully completing a pre-employment drug test and/or background check prior to the commencement of employment. All applicants offered employment requiring more than 15 hours per week are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test.
The purpose of the Group Exercise Instructor is to teach group exercise classes in a professional and safe manner to the members and guests of the Center. Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during interactions and work related relationships with all persons at the center including but not limited to members, guests and team members as provided in the Team Member Handbook at the time of hire.
Power Wellness provides design, construction, and operations management services customized for medically integrated centers, commercial...