A Social Worker embodies the healing commitment of providing extraordinary care to our patients. A Social Worker utilizes clinical expertise to perform psychosocial assessment and develop a plan of care that provides the best care for the patient. This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with patients, patients’ families, healthcare providers, insurers, and community resources. As a Social Worker you are highly valued and respected for your contribution to our healing environment and being an advocate for our patients.
Entry Rate: $22.52 +
Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Must provide documentation of an earned Master's degree in social work from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. Intermountain verifies both degree attainment and educational institution accreditation following an offer of employment.
- Must provide evidence of a certified social work license or clinical social work license.
- A certified social worker may provide psychotherapy under the supervision of a licensed clinical social worker only
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to respond within 30 minutes for call.
- List Physical Requirements
- Experience in medical social work
- Completion of a medical social work internship
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...