Taxware® is the leading provider of automated-transaction tax solutions, with more than 30 years of experience in the transaction tax compliance business. Whether your business is conducted within the U.S. or around the world, Taxware has the sales, use and value-added tax solutions you need to help get it right. Taxware brings accuracy and compliance to your ERP system, custom-billing application or web store, maximizing your business’s bottom line.
At Taxware, you will be joining a team of talented and motivated individuals in a collaborative environment. We are focused on the professional and personal development of our employees, and prefer to promote from within! If you are looking to join a growing company where your skills will be challenged in new and exciting ways every day, then consider a career at Taxware!
- Configure, implement and provide tier 1-2 support for incident resolution and service request processes for technical problems and IT issues involving applications and the hardware these applications run on.
- Follow defined processes for workflow, incident and change management
- Has the flexibility to apply knowledge and experience to recommend custom solutions to business problems.
- Exercise discretion and judgment to ensure all Operational Service Levels are met.
- Effectively influence others to ensure levels of quality and timelines are met during the service improvement and delivery process
- Engage and escalate to vendors for service restitution
- Provide documentation of configurations, maintenance plans and project updates
Please note: Taxware is currently located in Salem, NH. Our new headquarters will be in the Wakefield/ Wilmington, MA area starting Summer 2013.
- University degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience with server hardware, building LINUX operating systems, and LINUX administration
- Experience designing and building virtualized and physical Linux server solutions for application teams.
- Strong Linux scripting skills (bash/python/perl)
- Willing to work flexible hours as part of support rotation
- Very good written and oral communication skills; articulation of concepts at logical and physical levels
- Knowledge of any of the following technologies is a plus
- Windows 2008 server
- Active Directory
Taxware - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Taxware, headquartered just north of Boston, is a market leading software company providing automated-transaction tax solutions, with more...