Want to work for a company that provides mentoring, believes in promoting from within, and encourages continuous education? Look no further. Capital Reporting Company is one of the largest independently owned court reporting firms in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area, and we are looking to add an Account Manager to our growing team. Candidates should be passionate about wanting to start a career and not just have another job!
The successful candidate will have the following:
This is a great opportunity to be mentored by one of DC's top trial lawyers and entrepreneurs. In this position, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with Capital's growing client base, identifying growth opportunities for the company, and implementing new and innovative sales and marketing strategies.
- A 4 year college degree, preferably in a business related field,
- 1-3 years of general business, marketing or sales experience (counting relevant internships),
- A demonstrated history of initiative and achievement,
- The ability to manage time effectively and work autonomously,
- A burning desire to succeed and a goal oriented mentality, and
- A creative mind and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Capital Reporting Company only hires outstanding candidates and compensates its employees accordingly.
Please visit our website for additional information about Capital: www.capitalreportingcompany.com .
Capital Reporting Company - 2 years ago
Capital Reporting Company provides state-of-the-art technology to eliminate stress during your depositions as well, including LiveNote/Real...