Job Number: CC BusDr 01
Close Date: N/A
Location: YMCA Child Care
Job Type: Part Time
Branch: YMCA Childcare; positions available in Bremerton
Starting Range: $9.65+ per hour depending on qualifications
Closing Date: Open until filled
Responsible for: the safety of all passengers and daily maintenance of all YMCA vehicles. Positions are seasonal and demand flexible hours.
• Maintain bus in compliance with all State transportation laws, ACA and YMCA standards
• Transport participants and staff to daily outings in a safe and respectful manner.
• Document all first aid given and keep copy on file. Turn in Accident/Incident report forms within twenty-four hours of any incident to immediate supervisor.
• In case of emergency, be the primary contact with EMS personnel. Complete Accident report forms as soon as possible. Follow guidelines listed in the Health Care Plan
• Maintain cleanliness and order of the buses.
• Monitor the health and socialization of the children daily.
• Attend orientation for bus procedures.
• Assist with keeping accurate daily maintenance records.
• Assume other duties as assigned by your Branch Supervisor
• Maintain copies of participant registration forms for all outings to be on the bus during transport
• Twenty one years of age
• Current Washington DL
• Current CPR, First Aid, HIV/AIDS, BBP, and TB test card
• Ability to relate well with children and YMCA staff
• Annual drivers abstract on file