The Nurse Manager III provides visionary leadership to ensure the consistent delivery of excellent patient care while ensuring the attainment of financial goals and development of staff in the Provo Intermountain Homecare office. Responsibilities include ensuring appropriate staffing, availability of equipment, employee relations, budget development and management, process improvement, and achievement of clinical program goals. The Nurse Manager III advocates for, and allocates available resources to promote efficient, effective, safe and compassionate nursing care based on current standards of practice. Will monitor patient satisfaction, as well as develop and implement action plans to achieve desired outcomes in service excellence goals. Will additionally partner with physicians and other interdisciplinary team members at the department level to achieve clinical, operational, and service goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited institution. Intermountain verifies both degree attainment and educational institution accreditation following an offer of employment.
- Registered Nurse (RN) License valid in the State of Utah
- Leadership or supervisory experience
- Two or more years clinical experience
- Previous experience in Home Health and/or Hospice
- Master's degree
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...