Immerse yourself in a rewarding career with an industry leader, and bring your professional and personal aspirations full circle. The Branch Manager directs and supervises the sales and internal operations of the branch while developing firm strategies to further the branch's maximum growth and profitability by providing quality service to the customer.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining sales plan for the branch.
- Developing and implementing sales/marketing plans.
- Developing and managing vendor and customer relations.
- Managing the implementation of the sales strategies and tactics.
- Promoting customer service and satisfaction.
- Managing key accounts.
- Recruiting, hiring, and training sales employees.
- Developing and motivating branch employee performance.
- Communicate and reinforce the corporate vision at the branch level.
- Define and evaluate issues, develop methods, and revise procedures within established policies.
- Four-year degree
- Experience in the use and sale of dental products.
- Thorough knowledge of the dental industry and dental practices
- Prior experience in customer service and dealing directly with customers in a sales capacity
- Prior knowledge of sales and asset management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
Regular or Temporary:
Company: Patterson Dental Supply, Inc.
Patterson Companies, Inc. - 17 months ago