L&D Program Manager I
· Participates with direction on global and cross organizational teams on needs assessment, intervention selection, design, development, implementation, reporting, and continuous innovation and improvement of learning solutions.
· Completes small independent projects as assigned.
· Supports project lifecycle from development to implementation.
· Achieves assigned operational goals and contributes to project budgeting and tracking/reporting.
· Builds knowledge in assigned content areas.
· Supports the introduction of new methods and processes for improving project operations.
· Builds knowledge of L&D strategies, how they align with business priorities, and project objectives.
· Contributes to corporate-, business-, or function specific training programs that impact multiple business units globally.
· Typically partners with a more senior expert/master development role to support clients.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree preferred or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0-1 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Basic organizational skills.
· Basic facilitation and engagement skills.
· Basic ability to understand business and financial planning concepts.
· Basic ability to learn leadership, communication, change management, and project management skills.
Learning & Development
United States-North Carolina
HP - 9 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...