Provide world class support to all business users ensuring consistent and efficient use of Tri-State's Enterprise Business Applications and software tools while providing dependable and accurate information in order to efficiently make business decisions. Business user support includes but is not limited to; coordinating with the business community to ensure consistent and efficient use of enterprise software applications and software tools, maintaining good working relationships and communication with the business community and external entities, collaborating with the business community on gathering and documenting new business functionality requests and requirements, providing recommendations and/or suggestions on potential software solutions, providing functional prototypes of new process flows, work flows, and systems, and providing high level project management oversight throughout the software development or software purchase lifecycle.
Mine Management/Statistics & Production application (e.g., MineStar, Carlson, Modular Mining like systems, etc.) experience required.
Oracle E-Business Suite, Ventyx Passport 10.x/Asset Suite 6.X, 7.X or 8.X, Portal/J, SharePoint, and Documentum functional/technical experience a plus.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or related area or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
2a. Experience requirements for a Senior Business Systems Analyst: Eight (8) full years of progressive related experience with the following areas:
2b. Experience requirements for a Business Systems Analyst III: Five (5) full years of progressive related experience with the following areas:
3. Working knowledge of Financial and Human Resource applications as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems is desired.
- Maintenance management business applications
- Enterprise business systems
- Software tools including general ledger, payroll, human resources and project accounting, work management, equipment tag out, labor entry, or comparable business applications
4. Extensive knowledge of coal mining operations and maintenance work flows and relationships with other business units is desirable.
5. Knowledge of personal computer equipment, printers, modems, networks and related computer equipment.
6. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with employees from other business units.
7. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
8. Ability to maintain effective working relationships and work with various functional areas.
9. Willingness to travel as required. (Possession of a valid and current drivers license or ability to obtain.)
10. Must be able to demonstrate that he/she can perform all of the essential functions of the position.
How To Apply
Go to www.tristategt.org/ and click on the 'Careers' Link. Search for Job and click 'Apply Now' Icon. You will be required to register in order to apply.
Amount of Travel
Up to 10%
Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association Inc. - 21 months ago
Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association is a wholesale electric power supplier owned by the 44 electric cooperatives that it...