Innovation that excites. It's the inspiration for everything we do. For Nissan, it means rethinking the ordinary, pushing the boundaries, exceeding expectations, and anticipating the needs of an ever-changing planet. Every Nissan and Infiniti vehicle is a result of this passionate mindset, yet with a practical side that reflects the times. This means driving enjoyment rooted in the highest standard of engineering and quality, and fresh, modern design matched by manufacturing excellence. The same philosophy also drives our look to the future, through low emissions, better fuel economy and emerging role of all-electric vehicles. All dedicated to innovative solutions, for different - and better - ways to do things.
At Nissan North America, we are dedicated to achieving key priorities including strengthening our brand power, increasing sales power, enhancing quality, optimizing zero-emission leadership, accelerating business expansion, and reducing cost.
We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success.
We invite you to discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
We are looking for self-motivated students who want to challenge themselves, test their skills, develop their talents, and discover their full potential. The Nissan Intern Program is an integral component and the first step of our commitment to our employees' long- term personal and professional development.
All Nissan internships will offer students the ability to apply classroom studies while networking with professionals and gaining valuable experience. The Summer Intern Program will be 12 weeks long and offer competitive pay and an opportunity to discuss your project with top executives.
This intern in Body Engineering will assist with improvements of plant quality and productivity metrics.
- Assist engineers in investigation and resolution of body quality issues in body shop and on the final vehicle
- Help with new model product launch activities
- Gain exposure to problem solving in a high volume automotive manufacturing facility
- Assist with troubleshooting and data analysis methods, design- for-manufacturability concepts and quality improvement processes
- Must be able to function autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to provide clear recommendations and feedback
- Project management skills are required
- Must be currently enrolled in school
- Pursuing a degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Technology
NISSAN - 22 months ago
Nissan Motor gets where it's going in North America through Nissan North America. With plants in the US and Mexico, Nissan North...