Primary Responsibilities Schedule Food Safety audits and provide specific administrative assistance following official methods and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) under direct supervision. Reporting to Consumer Testing Services Specific responsibilities • Work with Customer service to develop and implement a schedule for Food Safety audits.
o Works under direct guidance, independently or part of a team.
- Monitor Certification Request site on SharePoint to schedule Initial Factory Inspections for new certification clients.
- Perform cursory review of new service requests for completeness, compliance to company requirements, necessary supporting documentation before
- Maintain auditor database with info regarding latest qualifications / approvals / training.
- Provide auditors with updated info regarding programs and assignments
- Input Corrective Action Requests (CARs) from Audits into client CAPA system and follow-up with clients regarding responses. Provide responses to Manager for review and approval.
- Maintain an organized filing system for Audit reports
- Act as liaison between Client, Customer Service dept and Auditor to arrange auditor within the client’s timeframe
- Revise report templates, datasheets, and other administrative work as required
- Arrange for the procurement of samples for in-store pickup by locating available goods, placing order and orchestrating the pickup and shipment then providing the cost to the relevant Customer Service Representative. In some cases, travel to a local store to
- Process purchase orders for subcontracted services.
- Process expense reports for field staff with minimal IT connections
- Other projects and tasks assigned by company and supervisors and other administrative tasks as required. Profile o Experience with GMP/HACCP, GFSI or in food safety services REQUIRED.
o Organized with samples, data, equipments, and other material so Familiarity with a Company and Laboratory Quality and Operation systems
o Effective time management skills
o Effective understanding, written and verbal skills
o Takes initiative to learn and grow.
o Able to learn and apply new knowledge after training.
o Acts with a sense of urgency.
o Self starter in managing workload, prioritize and handling multiple tasks able to prioritize tasks on a day Skills o Windows-based computer programs including MS Word, Outlook, Excel and SharePoint
o Must be able to compose a document from multiple sources of data and requirements
o Effective understanding, written and verbal skills Additional information
We provide a competitive compensation package and a wide range of benefits; including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement programs, and Company Paid Life Insurance.
SGS is much more than just a place to work. It's a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and grow.
- The requirements listed above are not meant to be an exhaustive list of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this position.
- This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign, change or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SGS - 13 months ago
You know those little stickers that say "Inspected by 2438"? Meet 2438. SGS North America, a division of global testing and verifi...