T.Y. Lin International is seeking a temporary Civil Engineer to join our Miami office. The Civil Engineer will assist Project Engineer/Project Manager with plan design and production.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the design and production of project documents,
- Perform calculations and analysis,
- Assist in the preparation of cost estimates and analyzing material costs,
- Assist in developing project standards and specifications,
- Prepares preliminary and final designs from field notes and data files,
- Adjust and correlate data,
- Research code issues and document findings,
- Create plans and drawings using AutoCAD Civil3D,
- Research and report on findings for design code issues,
- Review shop drawing submittals,
- Organize and maintain project files,
- Additional duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree of Science in Civil Engineering. Must have a minimum of 5 years of related experience working on civil projects, specifically aviation. PE license preferred, not required. Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil3D experience required. Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
T.Y. Lin International - 20 months ago
T.Y. Lin International Group is a global, multi-disciplinary engineering services firm recognized for solving some of the most significant...