ExactTarget is a leading global Software as a Service company serving the world’s top brands. With a decade-long tradition rich in targeting email marketing software, we’re paving the way for the next generation of SaaS in the form of the Interactive Marketing Hub, a real-time, cross-channel interactive marketing solution that provides marketers with a unified view of each individual consumer – across all channels to drive customer engagement, increase sales, and improve return on marketing investment.
From email marketing, social media marketing, and campaign management to mobile marketing and landing pages, we inspire and enable organizations of all sizes, Industries, and locations to harness the power of cross-channel interactive marketing SaaS. We’re ExactTarget.
The Manager of Business Analytics plays a strategic role managing the global KPIs across the sales and services organization to drive continued business growth. The team of business analysts is responsible for all aspects of financial forecasting, planning and market analysis across the global services and sales organization. The Manager of Business Analytics will develop strong cross functional relationships to drive standard KPIs, financial analytics and alignment with other operational units. The role will lead the revenue management processes and practices for ExactTarget Services worldwide. The position also serves as a pricing and product expert and strategizes with Services Leadership and Finance to determine revenue and pricing best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop a team of Business Analysts to establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Drive a proactive discipline across the analytics team to ensure data can be used in making strategic business decisions
• Coordinate close collaboration between sales and services analysts to improve revenue forecasting practices and methodology.
• Work closely with leadership in annual and quarterly planning activities including assignment of performance targets, sales quota calculations and productivity analysis,
• Develop a regular cadence of reporting KPIs across the sales and services leadership teams throughout the quarter and year.
• Lead and produce month and quarter end reviews and summaries
• Lead and produce project analyses around capacity, efficiency, scoping, lifecycle, and third parties.
• Support regions in discovery of strategic and tactical ways to maximize revenue
• Prepare risk reports for management review
• Develop and implement strategies to increase profitability
• Complete product analysis & recommend new revenue opportunities or product modifications
• Complete portfolio level analysis & trending
• Assist in development of gross margin strategy
• Ensure preparation of real-time revenue reports
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or equivalent work experience required
• Experience with a software professional services, consulting firm oraaS preferred).
• Five or more years of prior work experience in accounting with revenue recognition experience
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong leadership skills – and proven ability to establish positive working relationships
• Strong communication skills
• Strong technology skills
• Strong work ethic and problem solving skills
ExactTarget.com - 23 months ago