is fully accountable and operates independently to achieve desired results. Incumbent will manage escalation of issues and projects/activities of moderate risk. Critical issues will be presented to leadership for resolution. The incumbent will partner closely with internal customers, external counterparts, peers and management at the global, regional or local level. The individual may often coach/lead others to complete assignments. The incumbent may lead 1 or more project, and is focused on process improvement/change management.
- Revenue Recognition: Considered revenue recognition senior specialist for SAP NS2. Fully integrated with the field to provide deal support to proactively address issues. Participate in the monthly close process.
- Compensation Analyst: Will work closely with HR Director in setting up and calculating compensation plans for SAP NS2. These plans are services, sales, support and revenue enabling plans. Will work closely with management, Finance and HR in the design and calculation of all plans within the organization.
- Tools: Will work closely with HR in the salary planning process each year. Will need to learn the Success Factor tool and be the go to person for the implementation of the new tool.
- Calculations: Will be responsible for calculations of commissions for SAP NS2.
- 5 years relevant finance experience
- US Citizenship is required
SAP - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
SAP AG together with its subsidiaries (SAP) is engaged in developing and licensing business software solutions. SAP also sells support,...