This position is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating operations, including staff surveyors,
technicians and field operations. Additionally, the successful candidate will be involved in business development and sales.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish work plan and staffing requirements for large-scale projects
- Oversees writing of scope, budget, and QAQC
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating
- Review performance data (financial, budgets, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Monitor and develop professional staff to maximize their potential
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Serves as Company representative at meetings and presentations
Required Experience - Education and Skills:
Required Experience, Education and Skills:
- 10+ years of progressive surveying and management experience
- Registered Professional Licensed Surveyor, TX preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills to manage multiple registered surveyors, technicians and field crews to deliver multi-disciplinary projects
- Demonstrated success in business development, marketing, and
- Successful experience in contract negotiations, budgets, and fee
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Join our stable and dynamic team! SAM, Inc. offers very attractive compensation package – including competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, profit sharing, an excellent health benefits package and relocation assistance.
SAM, Inc. is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAM, Inc. and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please contact 512-685-3556 to leave a message or send an e-mail to email@example.com .
Surveying And Mapping, Inc. ("SAM") is not seeking to obtain resumes or any other information on job candidates from third-parties such as recruiters, placement agencies, etc. SAM does not intend to consider any resumes or other information on job candidates that is submitted through or via a third-party. If, despite this notification, you submit a candidate's resume or other information to SAM and SAM chooses to hire such a candidate, SAM has no obligation to provide you any sort of compensation for the hiring of such candidate.