Experience with Army Forces Generation (ARFORGEN) process model of unit readiness, training, ready and cohesive unit deployment in Support of (ISO), (CCDR) and other active requirements. Reset experience with Communications Electronic Life cycle Management Command (CECOM LCMC) supporting (C4ISR) in supply, sustainment, logistics and coordinated maintenance services. Knowledge of new and existing C4ISR equipment required. Support Logistics Readiness Center (LRC) PEO, PM and at LCMC level. Program knowledge of Communications, Electronics-Evaluation repair a plus. Ability to assist with Reset data base development and transitions, Automated Reset Items (ARI), Intensively Managed Items (IMI), Property Book Accounting ability, Left Behind Equipment (LBE), Liaison Officer reset support and inspect repaired equipment for compliance with repair/contract standards. Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite and DoD websites for collection/reporting of data & information.
Candidates must have an active DoD security clearance.
1. Provide logistics services as assigned in the areas of supply, maintenance, data analysis and planning
2. Ensure proper identification of equipment and ensure it is tracked, assessed, inducted, repaired, maintained, handled, and returned to Army units on time and to applicable industry standards.
3. Attend workload planning meetings and assist Aim Point improvements within ARFOGEN model in accordance with (IWA) Army Regulation (AR) 525-29
4. Record results of all equipment assessments on designated tracking sheets
5. Utilize computers for reports, correspondence, and communications.
6. Utilize output from Standard Army Information Management Systems (STAMIS) and Department of Defense Logistics web sites in support evaluation activities.
7. Provide a report of activities and accomplishments on a weekly basis to the COR
8.Locate parts, use hand tools, research issues and gather information.
Camber Corporation - 13 months ago
Camber is more than happy to get its hands dirty when it comes to the armed services. The company primarily serves the US military with a...