performs analysis of key performance measures. Develop alarm/alert systems using control charts. Provide actionable insights that facilitates decision making.
Deliver actionable analyses on process changes that facilitate decision making in Care.
Serve as subject matter expert in analytics and support strategic projects that directly impact financial performance
Conduct complex analysis and present to senior management in a clear, concise and compelling manner
Analyze operational and financial metrics and identify cause-and-effect relationships between key business drivers
Perform analysis, measure operational results, identify business drivers and drive recommendations that can be easily implemented
Recommend creative solutions to business problems through analytics
Ensures reports have the utmost data integrity and accuracy
Review reports for accuracy prior to distribution
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth environment
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills, Call Center operations and Technical skills to access and obtain data from a variety of system
- A proven track record of increasing responsibility and demonstrated success in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to present insights and recommendations persuasively, skill and confidence in dealing with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a passion for achieving practical business impact
- Skills in problem definition, rigorous analysis and recommendation development
- Ability to coach and mentor other analysts
- Strong consultative skills
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Quantitative Disciplines (e.g., Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Statistics). This position also requires 3 to 5 years experience with at least 3 of those years ideally in a call center environment.
This position requires expert skill levels in Excel with VBS, Access and PowerPoint; experience with database query tools (e.g., SQL, Crystal), data warehouse architecture (e.g., Greenplum, Business Objects), statistical analysis tolls (e.g., SAS, SPSS, JMP), Call Center software (CMS, Aspect, Intelliset), Web tools (Share point, Web Intelligence).
This position may require that you hold a valid insurance license. Failure to pass the insurance license exam or an inability to obtain or maintain the required license(s) will result in forfeiture of the position.
If you are not currently licensed, but have taken and failed the insurance licensing exam or have otherwise been unable to complete the licensing application process
you will not be considered for this position.
Asurion - 12 months ago
For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions to...